Campus Groups 10:15 AM
- Campus groups are specifically designed with your student’s age and learning level in mind. Each of our class have curated lessons and discussions that teach your student how to live out the spiritual truths they are learning on Wednesday nights. This small group atmosphere allows each student to ask questions and build relationships with one another that greatly enhance their walk with Jesus.
- Ages 11-14: Youth Center (Room 235)
- Ages 15-18: Room 200
Victory Youth Service 6:30 PM
- Victory Youth is tailored specifically for 6th-12th graders. We are committed to equipping students with everything they need to be a significant influence for Jesus. In our services, students will experience passionate worship, relevant teachings, and make lasting friendships with other students. Students are welcome to arrive early to hang out, play games, and enjoy snacks from our snack bar.
Victory Youth Believes
- Found People Find People: Our salvation compels us to share the good news of Jesus with in our schools, homes, and communities.
- Saved People Serve People: When we live like Jesus did, we serve our community and world with love and compassion.
- Growing People Change: The longer we walk with Jesus, the closer we resemble him.
- No One Walks Alone: We grow closer together as we grow closer to Jesus. We are better in teams!
- Prayer Unites Us: We become fully united when we take each other’s needs to Jesus together.
- You Can’t Outgive God: We choose to live generously with our time, our talents, and our treasure.
How Can I Serve?
Victory Youth couldn’t function without our incredible group of volunteers who serve our students every week. Our serve opportunities include the following:
Youth LeadersYouth leaders are 19 years old or older that serve on a weekly rotation in youth service and campus groups. These weekly opportunities include greeting students at the doors, helping with check-in, running the snack stand, and connecting with first time guests.
Youth MentorsYouth mentors are adults 25 and older that support the youth group on occasions when additional leaders are needed, such as youth-wide trips and big events. Youth mentors are also used to connect with students in need of additional support and guidance.
How Do I Get Started?
- Contact Julie Nichols
- Church Office: (970) 858-4852
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set Up Interview
- Complete Background Check
- Start Developing Jesus Followers!